Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thought for the Day

Devi Prayer: Hymn to the Divine Mother

The Divine Mother is everywhere.
She is in everything.
She is the Divine Essence that lives within all beings.


My thanks to Christine Valters Paintner at Abbey of the Arts, where I first heard this recording.

A sequel: "Light of the Presence - God the Mother"

Devi: The Great Goddess  (Website Created for Exhibition at Sackler Gallery, Washington, D.C.)

Heaven on Earth Music Co.

Craig Pruess, Sacred Chants of Devi: Mother Divine, CD and MP3


M.L. Gallagher said...

Blessings to you.

Joyceann Wycoff said...

This is so beautiful ... what a lovely way to start the morning. I put it on facebook but neglected to tell people where I got it ... I should just have a statement on my FB page that says I get all my good stuff from Maureen!!