Wednesday, May 29, 2013

If Money Didn't Matter....

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like
doing than a long life spent in a miserable way.
~ Alan Watts

Whether you are a new graduate undecided about your life's direction, are considering or must make a career change, or are nearing retirement but not ready to spend your days on the links, the late philosopher Alan Watts, who narrates the video below, invites you to consider two questions: "What would you like to do, if money were no object? How would you really enjoy spending your life?

What if money didn't matter - Alan Watts from Evoke & Evolve on Vimeo.


Alan Watts (1915-1973), Philosopher, Writer, Lecturer

Alan Watts Audio Collections

Alan Watts Podcast at iTunes

4 comments:

Maureen said...

I apologize for the earlier problem with the video. It's fixed now.

Anonymous said...

live is amazing.

D.M. SOLIS said...

So many good quotes here. I never get tired of watching and listening. As to the question, I knew I would write. But I didn't think I would travel so much. It's important to stay curious. Because whatever you're thinking of doing, there's always the possibility of more. You've got to get out there and try some paths that are new to you, to see where they'll lead. I like to say, behind every door, ten more doors.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this, Maureen. Sharing on Twitter.